Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SO MANY SMILES.....BEGIN WITH YOU

Wow...it has been a while since I have uploaded anything.  I guess I took a bit of a break from my blog.

I made this card for today's COLOR CHALLENGE CC363 over at Splitcoaststampers.  The colors were Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette and Basic Grey.

 I also used this weeks MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE #229




Card Supplies:

Stamps:  Petite Pairs, Simply Soft
Paper:  Basic Grey, Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Black Staz-on
Markers:  Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Button, Embossing Folder

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LOOKING TODAY.

GLORIA

2 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Very pretty card, Gloria!

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

it was certainly worth the wait....just lovely!!!!!