Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY JUSTIN & AMANDA

I made this card for my Nephew and his wife's first Anniversary. They had a vintage/ button themed wedding with Button Bouquet's ... it was really cool. I saved a few wedding favors to use on their card. The Buttons, Netting and Ribbon are from her wedding day.

I also used today's SKETCH CHALLENGE from Splitcoaststampers.




Here is a close up of the sentiment. I also added some pearls since she wore them on her wedding day as well.




Card Supplies:

Stamps: Unknown Sentiment
Paper: Mocha Morning Specialty DSP, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Basic Grey
Accessories: Buttons, Netting, Ribbon, Spellbinders Oval Nesties, Dimensionals, Sponges, Textile EF, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

Thanks so much for looking!

GLORIA

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Glor! How's Gi Gi? I just love that bit of blue on this beauty. Oh it just pops off your amazing card. Hope you are well and happy.