Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

I made this card for today's COLOR CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers. The colors today were Baja Breeze, Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry.

I added some Dazzling Details to the flower centers...although it is hard to see in the photo. It is raining here again....so it was hard to get a good picture.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Delicate Doily, Field Flowers
Paper: Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze
Ink: Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Brad, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Dazzling Details

Thanks for looking!

GLORIA

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

This is reakky gorgeous, Gloria. I love the Medallion subtly stamped as background.

Joanne Travis said...

Eek, typo up above, it's supposed to say really :) I didn't know how to fix it once I hit submit.