Sunday, August 28, 2011

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY

Yesterday we spent the afternoon with family celebrating my Sister-in-law and Brother-in-law's 25th Anniversary. This is the card I made them that was included in their gift basket.

This card is a whole piece of 8.5 x 11 " card stock folded in half. I used the SU's Glossy Cardstock for the main image panel.


Here is a close up of the glossy card stock main image panel. (Click on the photo's to enlarge)


Here is a close up of the bow (I lOVE this ribbon) with the little Mr & Mrs attached with a safety pin.


Thanks so much for looking today!

GLORIA

2 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

Glor this is absolutely gorgeous I LOVE the colours and the look of the glossy paper ....hummmm may have to get some of mine out now....smile

Anonymous said...

ooolala what a nice image and technique on this card layer. Thank you for oyur sweet comment over at SC I will see oyu bouncing around in blog land Hugs~Donna