Monday, August 8, 2011

FINALLY...I STAMPED....

Summer sure is crazy. I have not stamped since I have been back from the Stampin Up Convention....where does the time go!??

Today I decided to make a couple quick and easy cards that I am in need of. So I used the Sketch today from the CLEAN & SIMPLE CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers.

I used some of the free stamps sets I received at convention today!

The first card uses the Leaves from the Best Friends Forever Set and the flowers from the Raining Flowers Set. The sentiment is from Upsy Daisy.


Here is a close up of the flowers.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Raining Flowers, Best Friends Forever, Upsy Daisy
Paper: Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, White Craft


This second card uses the Workshop Words Stamp set we received for free at convention. I stamped the little house then colored in the body with the Early Expresso marker to get rid of the words. I need a housewarming card for a friend who just moved.

The house is popped up on dimensionals and attatched to the inside of the card....I used the 13/8" square punch to make a little window for my house to peek through.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Workshop Words, Swirls & Curls Verses
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Dimensionals


Also for the month of August, Stampin Up is running a promotion. If you buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper, you get one the fourth for FREE! Check it out HERE!



Until next time...have a great day!

GLORIA

2 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
lovely cards hunni
were is the time, i don't know it fly's away, LOL
hugs angelique

Carrie Meulemeester said...

beautiful cards. I love the flower one!