Monday, July 4, 2011

TWISTED FAUX SILK

This card was made using the FAUX SILK technique with a Twist! That is the challenge today over at Splitcoaststampers for the TRY A NEW TECHNIQUE.

We were to make a Faux Silk card and add a twist my adding glitter, distressing etc...

I added both Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and distressed with Vintage Photo Ink. I also embossed the faux silk bottom layer with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.



I rarely take a photo of the inside of my cards.....I happened to remember to take one today!


Card Supplies

Stamps: Ornate Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Stitched BG(retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Tissue Paper, Soft Suede, Marina Mist
Ink: Early Expresso, Marina Mist, Distressed Vintage Photo(non-SU)
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, SU Paper Flowers, Crocheted Victorian Lace Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Pearls, Non-SU Circle Dies


Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

1 comment:

Jean Addis said...

Beautiful card inside and out! I'm now following via Stampin Connection. Jean

http://wwwjeansjewels.blogspot.com