Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HOME AGAIN!

Well I am home from Convention...and it was FABULOUS!

I got back Sunday night and was back to work on Monday....yuk! With this heat (I work outside, delivering mail) I am pretty much toast when I get home....it kind of kills the creative mojo!

I will try to upload some photo's from convention tomorrow after work. Unless I am totally fried that is..tomorrow is supposed to be 37 degrees but feels like 47 degrees....G R O A N !!!

We got lots of freebies at convention...lots of stamps, a great bag, a catalog binder, a MDS download...and the list goes on. I got soooo many fabulous ideas from all the samples and great displays.

I can't wait to share it all with you!

Until then,

Gloria

PS. Don't forget, now is a great time to sign up as a Stampin Up Demonstrator for only $119 and get all the perks I do! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Stay cool - I know it's hard. I always feel so bad for our mail lady that delivers at our school. She tries to take a little break in our air-conditioned office so I know it's rough out there.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Our weather is barely tolerable; next week will be no better with only one day below 35*. My job is indoors so I can only imagine how you must feel. One word: hydrate! {like you didn't already know that:)} I'll be excited to see your treasures from convention. Take good care! Hugs