Thursday, July 28, 2011

A FEW MORE CONVENTION PHOTO'S

When I travel anywhere, I usually try to buy a little reminder of my trip. This time I bought a silver band with the turquoise stone to remember my first trip to Salt Lake City. My friend and upline Crystal bought a ring too!




On the Friday night of convention, we took a tour of the Stampin Up's Headquarters in Rivertown. The following are a few of the displays that they had set up.







Thanks for looking! Remember....only a couple more days to sign up as a Stampin Up Demonstrator for only $119.00.

GLORIA

1 comment:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

Great pictures Glor, I cannot be
believe you put the pictures of me on there...smile

Too bad we did not think to ask someone to take one of us when we were both up there....oh well next time