Wednesday, June 15, 2011

STAMPING ON CANDLES ~~ CRAFT FAIR PROJECTS

Here are a few more projects I have been working on for the Craft Fair I will be at this weekend at Coyles in Tillsonburg.

I used the Stamping On Candles Technique to create these pretty candles.

I think this first photo is my favorite. I used Marine Mist and Early Expresso ink along with the French Script and Just Believe Stamp sets.


On this one I used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry along with the stamp set Baroque Motifs and French Script. This one has rhinestones as little accents.


This one is the same as above, except I move the position of the sentiment and added pearls instead.


Here is a photo of them side by side.


I made one with the Inspired By Nature stamp set too, but alas...I forgot to take a photo of it.

Thanks for looking today.

GLORIA

1 comment:

Tkat said...

oh wow! these are gorgeous! something i want to try...