Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SNEAK PEEK ~~ POSY PUNCH


Today I have some Sneak Peeks to share with you from the new Idea Book & Catalog being released July 1st.

I used a new stamp set called Posy Punch which will be a hostess set in the upcoming catalog. I also used the fabulous new Lace Ribbon Border Punch.

I also used the colors for today's COLOR CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers which was Melon Mambo, Pink Piroutte and Regal Rose.

I made a paper frame using a piece of 4.25 X 4.25 piece of Melon Mambo DSP...fold all four corners into the center...then fold them about half way back again to create your frame.


Here is a close up of a couple of the stamps from the Posy Punch set. The sentiment is stamped in Melon Mambo onto Pink Pirouette cardstock and punched out and popped up on a dimensional onto the flower.



Sorry I have been absent from posting any new creations lately....I am busy getting projects ready for a Craft Show on June 18 & 19th.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Posy Punch
Paper: Melon Mambo DSP, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Lace Border Ribbon Punch, Rhinestones, Bone folder, Dimensionals

If you would like to reserve a new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog please feel free to email me at gloriascardshop@gmail.com

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

2 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

I like it alot thanks for the sneek peek.

Nice colour combo as well

Janet said...

LOVE the card. You sure got your order fast. I ordered on June 2nd and won't get mine until Friday. I didn't think the punch looked very nice so I didn't get it...but I LOVE it on this card. That will be on my next order.