Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NATURE WALK ~ COLOR CHALLENGE

I made this quick card for today's COLOR CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers.

I used the NATURE WALK stamp set and coordinating A Walk In The Park DSP.

The colors today were Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and a Neutral....I chose Very Vanilla.

The flowers and bird were colored with markers to get the two different colors then huffed on and stamped.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Nature Walk
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, A Walk In the Park DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Dimensionals, Non-SU Die

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautifully done.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

I am so in love with this card, Gloria! Honestly- it is the best I've seen with this set and I've seen lots of pretty ones!

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

I agree with Marilyn,,,lovin this card (colours and especially the layout)