Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HELLO BLOSSOMS

Isn't this stamp cute? It is the Hello Blossom stamp from the new Summer Mini Catalog. I inked it up with markers today so I could get the different colors.

I also used today's SKETCH CHALLENGE from Splitcoaststampers....except I flipped the sketch.

I also used the colors from a new challenge I found...UTAH DIVAS INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE #35. The colors were Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush, Pacific Point and Whisper White. I thought this was a unusual color combo...but I really like these colors together.


I thought this turned out to be a cheery sort of card, if I don't say so myself!

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Hello Blossoms
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush, Pacific Point, Whisper White, In Color Paper Pack
Ink: SU Markers~Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Pom Pom Ribbon(retired), SAB Pacific Point Button (retired), Finial Press Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Concord Crush Ribbon


Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

No comments: