Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY

I finally had a chance to play along in a challenge. I am going to be at a Craft Show June 18th & 19th with my dear friend and up line.....so I have been busy in my craft room with other projects.

I made this card using the following two challenges:

~SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS COLOR CHALLENGE (Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red & Very Vanilla)

The butterfly was cut out using my Big Shot and the Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die. I then embossed the butterflies in my Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

I also inked up one of the stamps from the Pretty Postage Stamp set which is in the Summer Mini and punched it out with its coordinating punch. Too cute!


Stampin Up Supplies:

Stamps: Pretty Postage
Paper: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Rose Red DSP
Ink: Rose Red, Rich Razzlebery(marker & ink)
Accessories: 1 3/8" Square Punch, Postage Punch, Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Crimper, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for looking today. Check out MY STAMPIN UP WEBSITE to place an order or book a workshop!

GLORIA

1 comment:

Kim Jenkins said...

What a pretty card, I love the colors.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim