Friday, April 29, 2011

TRIFOLD SHUTTER CARD ~ HAPPY 40TH

It is my Aunt & Uncle's 40th Wedding Anniversary and I wanted to make them a special card. I have been wanting to try one of the Trifold Shutter Cards for sometime, so I thought it would make a special keepsake for them.

HERE is the tutorial on how to make this card.

This card is also for today's Free For All Challenge on Splitcoaststampers to use lots of layers on our card.

Although these cards are quite beautiful in real life....they are very difficult to photograph. The first photo is of the card closed.....as it would be when you take it out of the envelope.


This second photo is the card completely open and laying flat. I took this photo so you could see all the different layers and how nicely it shows off DSP.


This third photo is actually how you would stand the card up. Sorry about the shadows, but it is evening when I took the photo and it was hard to get a good shot....but I promise it is very very pretty!! lol


I was able to use up some of my Thoroughly Modern DSP....I love that paper.

If you would like to learn how to make this card by coming to one of my Stamp Classes or by booking a workshop please contact me: MY STAMPIN UP WEBSITE.

Thanks for looking!

GLORIA

3 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

Glor this is beautiful even with your shadows,,,,smile
\
They will absolutely love it

Gopi said...

Gorgeous card! Love the gray, green, and PINK color combos...they look great together...thanks for sharing!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Wow! Gorgeous tri-shutter card!