Thursday, April 7, 2011

SPRING IS IN THE AIR........


I am soooo ready for spring. So I took advantage of a few challenges to make a SPRING card. The thing I love most about spring is when the leaves start to come out on the trees and the birds are out singing on a sunny day.

First of all I was inspired by the idea for a Spring card from Shelli's blog 'So Shelli' from Stampin Up...she challenged us to make one.

Secondly, the colors for this weeks Pals Paper Arts Challenge spoke Spring to me. They were Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight.

Thirdly, I used the sketch from this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.


I was happy to be able to use my Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding and Daffodil Delight Pom Pom ribbon to create a Ruffled Seam Binding Flower to add to my card. I popped it up on dimensionals.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Seasons Of Friendship
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, In Color DSP Paper Pack
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, Daffodil Delight Pom Pom Ribbon, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder(inside card)

If you would like to book a workshop using this great stamp set and learn how to make the Seam Binding Ruffled Flower or to place an order contact me HERE.

Thanks so much for looking......

GLORIA

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

I LOVE your ribbon flower! Cute! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Kathy said...

This is the sweetest Spring card! I love your ribbon flower too -I found your blog from over on PPA and I have enjoyed browsing and soaking in all your creativity.

Becca Fabozzi said...

LOVE this spring card. That image is just perfection. The seam binding flower is absolutely gorgeous, I am definitiely going to have to try to figure out how you made that one!!!! All around, just a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!!!

Valerie said...

I just love your lovely spring card! The flower is simply wonderful! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I can't wait to see your next creation!
Valerie
Priscillastyles DT

Linda Callahan said...

Love your big flower! Great card -and I love the yellow bird!

Melanie C said...

LOVE your ribbon flower! Very creative!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.