Thursday, March 3, 2011

SEEING SPOTS

I haven't had a chance to play along with a challenge in so long. Today's WAYS TO USE IT challenge over at Splitcoaststampers was to use Polka Dots on our card. I also incorporated this weeks COLOR CHALLENGE to use Marine Mist, Certainly Celery & Rose Red. I chose Early Expresso as my Neutral color.

I used different sizes of my Stampin Up Punches to punch out different colored circles...attatched them to my Early Expresso card base then ran it through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

I added a little bit of Early Expresso Satin Ribbon and stamped and punched out the image from the Punch Bunch stamp set that you can receive FREE with a $60.00 purchase during our Sale-A-Bration event that runs through till the end of March. To book a workshop or place an order contact me HERE.

(click on photo to enlarge)

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Stampin Up Punch Bunch
Paper: Early Expresso, Marine Mist, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Ink: Marine Mist, Early Expresso(marker)
Accessories: Stampin up Circle Punches, SU Square Lattice EF, Early Expresso Satin Ribbon, Pearls.

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

This is a great card Gloria! I love this technique and really need to try it!

Julie B said...

I've seen lots of cards made with Inset Embossing, but this is very striking!! Love the color choices you made. Awesome with the layered stamped image too!