Thursday, March 3, 2011

SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SETS

I was just playing around last night with two of the SALE-A-BRATION stamp sets.

This first card uses the SWEET SUMMER set and chalks and blender pen to color in the images. The bird is stamped twice and cut out and popped up. I used the Peach Parfait DSP from the Hostess Level One in the Idea Book and Catalogue.

(click on photo to enlarge)

This second card uses the PUNCH BUNCH stamp set. The owl was stamped and Punched out with the cordinating Owl Punch. The sentiment. "True Friend" is also from this set and was stamped and punched out and popped up on dimensionals. I also used my new Spiral Border Punch and Tulip Embossing Folder to create the pretty decorative edge.

(click on photo to enlarge)

If you would like to earn one of these stamp sets FREE with a $60.00 order please feel free to contact me through my website HERE.

Have a great day!

GLORIA

No comments: