Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
Need a few hours to express your creative self? Love to make handmade gifts, but can’t seem to find the time or quiet spot at home? Enjoy time out with friends, including plenty of food and good conversation? Enjoy Stampin’ Up! products, workshops and parties but can’t have a workshop right now? Want to build your craft supply collection, but only have so much to spend?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, my monthly Stamp Club may be for YOU!
Here’s what you get:
· A Current Stampin’ Up Idea Book & Catalogue ($11.95 value) and all mini catalogues during that time period. (including the new 2011 Idea Book & Catalogue Released in July 2011)
· At least $20 in free product and a FREE hostess stamp set during your hostess month.
· Learn new Techniques and Ideas
· Make three to four cards with envelopes EACH time
· First chance at purchasing my retired stamps and product
Here is what you agree to:
· Commit to buying a minimum of $50 (before S/H and tax) every other month for 6 months. (order must be submitted the day of the club)
The Stamp Club will start after 6 people have signed up. Feel free to pass this information on to your family, friends or co-workers.
REGISTER BY EMAILING ME AT email@example.com
Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator