Friday, January 14, 2011

THANK YOU

For today's FREE FOR ALL Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. To use at least two embossing folders on our card. I used Divine Swirls and Swiss Dots.

This cute little guy is the January Stamp of the Month which you can get for Free At CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS with a $50.00 purchase. It is called a Friend In Need.

I stamped the turtle twice and colored him in with Copic Markers. He was popped up on dimensionals.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: CDS A Friend In Need January SOM
Paper: CDS Lime Juice, Still Waters, Billowing Clouds, SU Whisper White
Ink: Tuxedo Black Momento
Markers: Copics # YG67, G05
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots & Divine Swirls EF, Spellbinders Large Circles, Lacey Circles & Fancy Tags, SU Oval Punch, Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, Dimensionals

I just wanted to let my followers know that January will be the last month that I will be on the Design Team for Clear Dollar Stamps. What a privilege it has been to work with this bunch of awesome ladies. Unfortunately, life happens and due to circumstances I felt the need to step down at this time. I will miss all the girls on the DT....but fortunately I can keep following them all thanks to the wonders of blogland!!!

Have a great day!

GLORIA

1 comment:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

Very cute ...love the turtle, great colouring