Sunday, December 12, 2010

FRENCH FOILAGE COLLAGE

I made this card a couple days ago and never got it uploaded. I was playing around with some new stamps from Stampin Up. I used the French Foilage stamp set which is perfect for creating collage type cards. This card is truly a easy peasy one to make.

I just masked of a torn edge and sponged Cajun Craze..which gives it a faux tearing look. I stamped my images using Early Expresso, More Mustard and Cajun Craze. I frayed the edges of my ribbon, stamped two leaves and popped them up.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: French Foilage
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Expresso, More Mustard
Accessories: Sponges, Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals
Techniques: Masking, Collage

Thanks for looking today!

Gloria

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so artistic. Love the colours and the way you tied the leaves on with the frayed ribbon. So different.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

I LOVE that the tied leaves look so real as if you had them saved from the fall....great job

Anonymous said...

I just love this card. You make me wish I had this set too. Gorgeous!