Monday, November 1, 2010

EMBEDDED SYMPATHY


I made this card for today's CLEAN & SIMPLE and TRY A NEW TECHNIQUE Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.

The CAS Challenge was to create a Sympathy card. The Try A New Technique was called Embedded Image. It is a neat technique and was new to me...click on the links and give them a try.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Gina K Designs ~ Botanicals
Paper: SU Kraft, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: SU Early Expresso, Versamark
Accessories: Clear & Black Embossing Powders, Ticket Corner Punch, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Versamark, Heat Gun

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

2 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

I love your clean and simple look and that you still add layers.

Really like the colour combo too...would even be good for a manly sympathy card

Crystal

Amy Johnson said...

Such a serene and pretty image for a sympathy card! I've never heard of that technique before. I will have to try it sometime.