Friday, November 5, 2010

CLEARLY INSPIRED CHALLENGE #19 ~ FALL BOUNTY



You can find the challenge over at LORI'S BLOG! The theme for the challenge is called Fall Bounty.....we are to use FOOD on our card.

Lori has this darling FREE DIGI on her blog: ClearlyiStamp that you are welcome to use.

I chose to use the pre-colored version of the digi stamp. Wow, does that ever make for a nice quick card...especially if you are pressed for time.

Now this card marks a 'FIRST' for me......it is the first time ever that I have used a Digi Stamp.....I know, I know.....keep up with the times.

Although I still prefer to handstamp an image....I will definately think twice about digi's...especially when I am in a hurry or looking for something in particular. CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS has a variety of DIGI images......check them out!

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Everyday Jar-gon(sentiment)
Images: Clear Dollar Stamps Cherry Pie Free Digi
Paper: SU Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories: SU Scalloped Circle & Circle punches, unknown ribbon, dimensionals, sponge daubers

Thanks for looking today.....hope you get a chance to play along!

GLORIA

8 comments:

Debbi said...

Great card, Gloria! It makes me hungry for pie, lol.
I feel the same about digi's! I like that they can be resized, but I much prefer the feel of that wood-mounted stamp in my hands!
*smiles*
debbi

Cassie said...

Wow, that turned out great, Gloria! You did a great job with that digi ;D

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Glor. Love how you used the color image. Very nice.

K. Joy said...

Wow, great work with this digi!! I've never used a pre-colored digi on a card before. The papers and ribbon are great with the image!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Amy Johnson said...

congratulations on your very first Digi card! It looks fabulous! Your card looks so good I could eat it!

Anonymous said...

Thedigi mage is very cool I am with youy though on the whole doing the stamping myself remark...but quick is so good too.

I too now want pie, and love that ribbon

Kevin Renz said...

I love how this card turned out! Great job.

Linda Anderson said...

Gloria, I love what you did with the free digi image!! Such fun papers and embellies!

Linda