Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A PRETTY BOUQUET

This card is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers.
We were to use Crushed Concord, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler. In my haste I accidently grabbed Poppy Parade....oops~!

I did incorporate the dessert challenge to use some sort of houndstooth pattern onto our card. I used my Scor Pal to create mine.

I added some Crystal Effects to the flowers for some extra shine and a little rhinestone gem to each flower center.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU ~ Perfectly Paisley
Paper: Old Olive, Crushed Concord, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Blush Blossom
Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Concord, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Crushed Concord Ribbon, SU Double Slot Punch, Crystal Effects, Rhinestone Gems, Scor Pal, Oval Nestie, Sponge Dauber

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA


4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I love this wreathe Gloria.. You pulled it all together nicely. I just made one the other day. Great job.

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

Glor...I LOVE the layout of your card and all the texture to the bckground.
Poppy parade, cherry cobbler big differences in colours but I must say yours is looking mighty fine no matter the oooop

Ann said...

I also love the textured background.
Very pretty card!
I also appreciate the link to the color challenge.

Lisa Lara said...

Wow...what a color combo. You rocked this Glor. I love the glaze on your flowers. Cool border. Love the sponged bg shape. Hi girl.