Saturday, October 16, 2010

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

I very rarely have time to participate in the Inspirational Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. So it was nice to be able to play along today.

I was inspired by this Four Squares Cookie HERE.

I need a shower card for my Nephew and his Fiance....so I used colors from their wedding color scheme to create this card.

I used new stamps for October from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Year Round Bitties.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Year Round Bitties, Hearfelt Sentiments
Paper: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Momento Black
Markers: Copics Y06, Y11, B00 BG01
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Spellbinders Nesties, SU Circle & Scalloped Circle Punches, Sheer Black Ribbon, Dimensionals

I hope they like it.

Thanks for looking!

Gloria


3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

What a fabulous color combination and I love this as a wedding card. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Absolutley WOW! x leigh x

Tkat said...

a basic black just makes everything look good!!! :) love the colour combo -- and the border punch! wow card! :)