Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HANDMADE WREATH

I have been looking, and looking and looking for a wreath for my front door. I knew what I wanted, but was having no success in finding it. So I pulled out my old trusty glue gun and decided to make my own.

I am quite pleased with how it turned out. It is what I had envisioned in my head. I watched a ton of youtube videos on making bows...I love how my bow turned out on my first attempt.

I know this is not a card....but I thought I would share it anyway since it was made by me!

Thanks for looking!

GLORIA


5 comments:

MariLynn said...

Gloria, this is awesome! I love the big bow! Hope you didn't burn yourself with that hot glue. If it had been me. I know I would have!! :)

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

Yep it is settled this should be a job on the side...smile

I LOVE it and you should bve proud of that bow.....WOW

We still have the arrangement you made for Richard all of 15/16 years ago...LOL

Lisa Lara said...

Are you kidding me? You made this? Wow. Awesome job. I just love it. I am so impressed. Nicely done Glor.

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Fantastic job, and as my mom always said sometimes its best left to be done yourself. hee hee

Sonja said...

This takes bow making to a whole new level. Awesome, not just pretty cards.