Sunday, October 10, 2010

FEATURED STAMPER


I made this card for today's Featured Stamper 'jenndstamper' at Splitcoaststampers. What a lovely gallery of cards to look through. I was inspired by this Clean & Simple card HERE.

I also incorporated the Stampin' B's Challenge to create a Fall card & For Fun Challenges to use something brand spankin new to us. I used this new stamp set from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Year Round Bitties.

Here is a close up of my little fall pumpkin. I colored the pumpkin with my blender pen and inks and popped it up on dimensionals.



Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Year Round Bitties, Words of Gratitude
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Black Staz-on, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories: SU Scallop Circle & Circle Punches, CB Frills Embossing Borders, Blender Pen, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking today.

GLORIA

4 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh, I love your little pumpkin..just the cutest. Wonderful use of your embossing folder. What a wonderful CAS card.
Thanks so much for joining the Stampin B's this week with your Fall card.

CraftinGranny said...

Great CAS card and I love that little pumpkin. Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol

Valerie said...

Pretty card!

Helen Dooley said...

cute card. I have that border folder now I will use it, thanks! Im really glad you decided to share with us over at For Fun.