Friday, October 1, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RETIREMENT

Wow...I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted anything. September was not a very creative month for me I guess............anyway....onto the card.

I was asked to make a retirement card for a co-worker for eveyone to sign. The card size is 5.5 x 5.5

I used my new Scalloped Square Nestabilities....LOVE THEM!

I also decorated the inside of the card. The sentiment is computer generated.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: GKD Botanicals, SU French Script
Paper: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Expresso, Marine Mist
Ink: Crumb Cake, Marine Mise, Early Expresso
Accessories: Spellbinders Scalloped Squares & Square Nesties, SU Scalloped Border Punch, SU Wide Striped Ribbon, Crocheted Ribbon, SU Lattice Embossing Folder, Vintage Brad, Sponge Daubers

I hope my friend likes her card.

Thanks for looking!

GLORIA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your card I love the colours the layout and the gorgeous flower with the lace added in.

I am sure the recipient will be thrilled

Crystal Rancourt

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous x Leigh x

Darlene Gabriel said...

This is beautiful. I love all the layers and the colours you used - also the crocheted ribbon. Beautifully done inside too.

Kevin Renz said...

Glad to see you back Gloria! Great card.

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Glor Girl. This is one amazing card Glor. Wow. I love that lace on your flower. Oh my.....