Friday, October 29, 2010

CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEKS

It is that time again. Time for some SNEAK PEEKS FROM CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

The set I am previewing today is called ROOSTER SUNRISE. I just love it. To me it has so many possibilities.

In my first card, I went with more muted colors. I watercolored the image then used the Cracked Glass technique on it, to give it a more aged look.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Rooster Sunrise
Paper: Textured Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Watercolor paper
Ink: Black Staz-on, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Blush Blossom, Baja Breeze, Distressed Vintage Photo
Accessories: Spellbinders Nesties, Aquapainter, Versamark, Glass Embossing Powder, Sponging, Bow Easy, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Basic Grey Stitched Brad


For my second sample, I went with more of a bright cheery color scheme.

The rooster is colored with Copic Markers. I used Log Cabin Smooch Spritz on the yellow background to tone it down a little bit. I used the sheer ribbon to make a huge bow then used my heat gun to crinkle and shrink it down a bit. A yellow mother of pearl brad is in the center of the ribbon flower.



Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Rooster Sunrise
Paper: Yoyo Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Neenah Solar White(CDS)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Marine Mist
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spellbinder Nesties, Sheer Ribbon, Heat Gun, Pearl Brad, Dimensionals, SU Large Oval & Scalloped Oval Punches, SU Lattice Embossing Folder, Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, Sponge Daubers

Thanks for looking today. Check out Lori's Blog for more Sneak Peeks!!

GLORIA


9 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful job on these, Gloria! I love the cracked glass look on that first one, and I love the bright colors on the second one. . .great sneaks :D

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Gloria, these sneaks are stunning! I adore cracked glass, and how perfect with this rooster! Great job!

Linda

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

My fav is the cracked glass one great card, the second one I especially loved that bow....WOW

Shell said...

Beautiful samples, Gloria! That cracked glass is amazing!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What neat special touches!
:-)

Kevin Renz said...

Hey Gloria... love the cracked glass and what a bow. Great job.

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you used the cracked glass technique on your Rooster Gloria. Nicely done. Love the lacey circle with your rooster too. Haven't used mine yet.

Barb said...

Love that crackle technique! Fun cards!

Unknown said...

Great cards Gloria!
I love them both but that glass one really gets me excited! ;)