Monday, October 11, 2010

AUTUMN ANNIVERSARY

I made this card for my Mom and Dad who celebrated their 45th Anniversary this year!

I knew I wanted to make a Autumn themed card since they were married in Autumn.

Today's Try A New Technique at Splitcoaststampers was Wet Paper Stamping. This was perfect for my Autumn leaves.

I also decorated the inside of the card.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU~Fantastic Foilage, GKD~Fanciful Tags
Paper: Watercolor paper, Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulance, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Spellbinders Nesties, Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Prima flower, SU Scalloped border punch

Thanks for looking today....check out the technique at Splitcoaststampers...it is really cool!

GLORIA


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Great color combination - works so well with your subject matter leaves. Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad!

Francie G. said...

Beautiful elegance, Gloria! Love the colors.