Thursday, September 2, 2010

BOTANICAL ANNIVERSARY


Another quick card today using STAMP TV SKETCH CHALLENGE. What an awesome sketch.....I am sure I will be using it more in the future.

I made another Anniversary card to add to my stash using Gina K Designs Botanical stamp set.

I have been trying to be more creative and finish off the inside of my cards as well. Here is a photo of the inside of this one.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Gina K Designs ~ Botanicals
Paper: Gina K Designs from Spring Mix Stamp TV Kit
Ink: SU Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: GKD Ribbon, Cinnamon Stickles

Thanks for looking today! Check back tommorow to see what I made for the CLEARLY INSPIRED CHALLENGE!

GLORIA

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Super blog, and a super card, Gloria. Love little Gigi!!! What a sweetie!!!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Gorgeous card Gloria!!! Love the subtle softness elegance!

Cheers
Brenda