Sunday, August 29, 2010

VINTAGE BABY CARD


I made this card for today's Featured Stamper Bobbiesgirl aka Carol at Splitcoaststampers. I was inspired by THIS card of Carol's. I liked the vintage feel of her card and her use of scoring to create texture.

I used new stamps for August from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Welcome Little One.

I added some Crystal Effects to the baby buggy for some more texture.



Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Welcome Little One
Paper: SU: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Basic Black; Mulberry paper, PResto Patterns dsp
Ink: Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scor Pal, twine, sheer ribbon, heat gun, mother of pearl brad, pearls, dimensionals, sponge daubers

Thanks so much for looking.

Have a great day!

Gloria

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty! I just love the vintage look!

Cassie said...

That is so gorgeous, Gloria! Great vintage look ;D

Anonymous said...

Wonderful image perfectly put together! Love the addition of the pearls and Crystal Effects too. :) Tracy