Isn't this little guy just the cutest. He is new from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS for June and is called Pansy Bunny.
I used him for the following challenges:
2. CURTAIN CALL COLOR CHALLENGE #33 : Whisper White, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery
3. CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES : To use Pleats on our card. I pleated my ribbon.
4. OUR CREATIVE CORNER: To make a summer themed card.
5. RAISE THE BAR : To also make a summer themed card.
6. SPEEDY THE CAT'S FRIENDS Challenge # 6 : To use buttons and bows on our card.
I colored my image with inks and blender pen and cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals on the Scalloped Oval Nestie.
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Pansy Bunny
Ink: Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, SU Delicate Dots DSP
Accessories: MS Loops Border Punch, Spellbinders Oval Nesties, Blender Pen, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Basic Grey Granola Buttons, Twine
Thanks for looking today,.