Sunday, June 13, 2010

MEDALLION DE FLEUR ~~ FEATURED STAMPER

I made this for today's Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I chose LeAnne's card HERE to case. I changed the color scheme and stamps..but kept her wonderful layout.

I was able to use new stamps from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Medallion de Fleur. It fit perfectly with LeAnne's sketch.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Medallion de Fleur
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, SU DSP
Ink: Basic Grey, Whisper White
Accessories: Spellbinders Circle Nesties, SU Corduroy Brads, Stickles, SU Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers

Thanks for looking today and Congrat's again to LeAnne for being this weeks Featured Stamper.

GLOR

1 comment:

Rebecca Ednie said...

First off, have to say I am so sorry to not have visited and commented for SOOOO long! All I can say is that I have been busy and forgetful. SO sorry!

I love this stamp! I was so happy to get it to work with. Great card!