Thursday, May 27, 2010

SENDING SMILES ACROSS THE MILES


I just think this image is the sweetest. It is from the Gina K Spring Mix Kit....as is all the papers and ribbons and brads on this card!

I made this card for the INSPIRE25 Challenge over at Stamp TV. We were to make a card about summer. Why did I choose this image....Because...I deliver mail for a living...and nothing says summer to me like flowers growing on the mailbox. It sure beats a snowbank!

I also used this weeks sketch from SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS.

Card Supplies:

Stamps, Paper, Ribbons & Brads: Gina K Spring Mix Stamp TV Kit
Ink: Black Staz-on
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Paper Piercer, Crystal Stickles

Thanks for looking!

GLOR

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Super cute, LOVE that ribbon treatment and tag!!!!

Kim said...

How cute! Love that little squirrel in the mailbox!

Joan said...

I love your card and had to comment. We have a resident chipmunk my great-granddaughter named Timathy. It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up in the mail box one day. He thinks he ownes the yard.