Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NEAPOLATIN WISHES ~ GINA K INSPIRE24 CHALLENGE

I made this card using my new Gina K order. I used the stamp set Many Wishes and the paper and ribbon from the Spring Mix Stamp TV kit. We were to be inspired by the picture below.....ICE CREAM.


I immediatly thought of Neapolatin Ice Cream.....remember the brown, pink and white stripes when you opened the box. YUM!

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Gina K Many Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Paper from the Spring Mix Kit
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Gina K Ribbon

This was my first time participating in a Stamp TV challenge with Gina K stamps. Thanks for looking!

GLOR

3 comments:

Alice said...

This is elegant too! Just love it.
Alice

Marlene (cards4u) said...

What a fun challenge : ) Love your flower stamped in black on the pink and white! So pretty !

Rebecca Ednie said...

OMW! What a fabulous inspiration picure. IT made me think of Neo ice cream too! Love the stamping over hte panels. Looks great!