Sunday, March 21, 2010

SHOE FLY

This card is in honour of my friend Cathy aka Mutnik over at Splitcoaststampers. She was today's Featured Stamper and last weeks Queen For The Day.

I chose to case THIS card of Cathy's. I kept the layout the same, but changed the colors, stamps and added a trademark Mutnik Border.

This sweet stamp is new for March from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS. It is called Shoe Fly.

I thought it was the perfect stamp to use for Cathy's C is For Curts Cousin card.....because Candy the Cow is sick of the barnyard Flies....Shoe Fly Shoe...

I hope this card was Mutnik Worthy.....Thanks for taking a peek today!

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Shoe Fly
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Grey, Bashful Blue, Green Galore
Marker: Copic Markers
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Word Window Punch, Corduroy Brads, Copic Markers

Have a great nite.

GLORIA

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hehe, very cute, Gloria! That little fly just makes me giggle every time I see it ;D

Kim said...

Ha, I love this stamp and your card has such a cool layout/look!