Monday, March 22, 2010

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

This card was made for today's Clean And Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. We were to make a card with the theme, New York, New York.

I love Broadway Shows....but have never been to one on Broadway yet. I have however seen a few here in Toronto Canada. I loved The Phantom Of The Opera...I even went and saw it twice after I read the book. I think it is such a romantic story despite it being sad!

So my CAS card this week is in honour of the Broadway Stage....I hope to one day get there to see a live production.

Card Supplies:

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Grey Rub-on's, Dimensionals


Thanks for looking!

GLOR






1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

The Phantom of the Opera is my son's favorite musical. He loves the music! Beautiful card!