Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ALL THE BEST

I was asked to make a retirement card for a male co-worker. I used one of my new In Colour favourite colour combo's....Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede.

I tried my hand at Brayering and sponging a scene using CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS new stamp called Scenic Trees. This is my second card today with this set...I really like it.

This card is also for this weeks OUR CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGE, which was a sketch challenge.

Michelle Zindorf I am NOT......but here is my attempt at a brayered scene.

I hope my co-worker likes it!

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Scenic Trees
Paper: Whisper White, Textured Soft Suede, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Taken With Teal
Accessories: SU Scalloped Border and Corner Punches, Soft Suede Ribbon, Brayer, White Gel Pen, Hodge Podge Accessories, Sponge Daubers, Score Tape

Thanks for looking!

GLOR




3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Beautifully done! The sponging is lovely and the corner accents are perfect.

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Gloria!!! I want to be like Michelle too when I grow up...LOL!!! Your card turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors are really cool and your brayering is AWESOME!!!

Thank you so much for playing the Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

OH wow...what a gorgeous scene!!!! THanks so much for playing along with the OCC!!