Sunday, January 10, 2010

OUR CREATIVE CORNER 3D CHALLENGE

This is for OUR CREATIVE CORNERS CHALLENGE this week to create a 3-d project.

I made this set of 8 cards and holder for my cousin who is going through Chemo right now. I figured you could always use some thank you cards.
I kept the cards fairly simple and flat so she wouldn't have to pay for extra postage.

All the cards are the same except I used 4 different border punches.
I hope she likes them.
Supplies:
Stamps: SU ~ Oval All
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Accessories: Scorepal, Scoretape, Textile Embossing Folder, Large & Scalloped Oval punches, Martha Stewart Loops Border & Corner punches, CC Tafetta Ribbon, dimensionals, CC Satin ribbon
Thanks for looking......
Gloria



4 comments:

stampinganja said...

Beautiful cards! Love this colour combo!
Take care, Anja

Peggy said...

Gorgeous cards Gloria! The color combo is fabulous!

Ann said...

Great job. They are so pretty and she is going to love them. What a nice thing to do!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

These are just exquisite!! I love pink and brown together. I am sure your cousin will LOVE them. Hope she does okay with the chemo. You rocked the 3-D challenge!! So happy you were able to join in the fun with us this week!