Wednesday, December 2, 2009

RAILROAD MEMORIES ~~ SKETCH & COLOUR CHALLENGES

Wow, where does the time go. I haven't posted in well over a week. I combined the colour and sketch challenge for this week on this card.

The stamp set used is called Railroad Memories and is available at CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS. It was a new release for November and is great for making masculine type cards.

I used my Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch and my SU Photo Corner punch for the triangles in the center of the sketch.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~Railroad Memories
Paper: Basic Black,Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Black Staz-on, Soft Suede, Basic Grey
Accessories: MS Arch Lattice Border Punch, SU Photo Corner Punch, Basic Grey Brads, Sponge Daubers, Blender Pen

Thanks for looking and have a great nite!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

This is wonderful Gloria, what a cool image and layout!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Gloria!! Love what you did with the sketch!! The use of the punches really makes for a beautiful layout!! Love the image too!! Beautiful creation!!

Amy Johnson said...

Yes, this week did go by fast, but your way ahead of me because you actually got the color and sketch done! LOL! Love the card! Its a perfect masculine card. I need more of these type of cards. I never have enough masculine cards.

Laurie Wilson said...

Nice manly card! I like how the edge punch coordinates with the train.

Peggy said...

Fabulous masculine card! Love your techniques on this one!