Sunday, November 1, 2009

WHITE CARNATIONS~~FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE

I made a real quick card today for the Featured Stamper Challenge. I loved Miss Boo aka Jen's gallery. I chose her card HERE to case.
I changed the stamps I used, the colours and the shape the main image is stamped on.
I used a new stamp from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Carnation January Flower of the Month.
I embossed the flower with White EP onto Soft Suede. I versamarked the edges of the top note die and coloured in the flowers with the Soft Suede marker to make them stand out a bit more.
I used a piece of mesh and Close to Cocoa ink on the Kraft card base.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~~Carnation FOM
Paper: Kraft, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, Close To Cocoa, White EP
Accessories: White EP, Versamark, Soft Suede marker, Bow Easy, SU Soft Suede ribbon, Spiral clip, mesh
Thanks for looking. Hope everyone has a great week!
GLOR

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! I love the white embossing!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

This is just stunning, Gloria! The white embossing and mesh inked background are beautiful.

Kim Teasdale said...

Ooooh...I LOVE the monochromatic neutral colour scheme! Just lovely!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo stunning, Gloria....I love the white embossing on the Soft Suede and what beautiful details...AWESOME work!!!

Kim said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous!