Friday, November 6, 2009

CLEARLY INSPIRED CHALLENGE ~~ 5

This is the first CLEARLY INSPIRED CHALLENGE hosted by CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS on LORI'S BLOG.

The theme of this challenge was ** 5 **! Why the number 5 you may ask? It is because Clear Dollar Stamps is 5 years old. Happy Anniversary LORI!!!!!

Check out Lori's wonderful store HERE!

So back to the challenge...we were to use the number 5 as our inspiration. We could interpret it how we liked. I chose to use this sweet Little Snowman stamp from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS, and he is juggling 5 snowflakes. There is also 5 dewdrops across the top of my card and bow.


I used vellum card stock and my Martha Stewart loop punches to create a snowflake. I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to all the loops.

My little snowman and snowflakes were embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder and Ballet Blue Craft ink.

I added 5 sparkly brads to the center of each snowflake. There is also glitter on my snowman and I used Liquide Applique for the snow.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~Little Snowman
Paper: Vellum card stock, Ballet Blue, Shimmery White
Ink: Craft Ballet Blue, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Barely Banana
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Martha Stewart Loops Punches, Corner Punch, Sparkly Brads, Dew Drops, Snowflake Ribbon, Bow Easy, Liquide Applique, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

Thanks for having a look today....why don't you click on the above links and participate in the Clearly Inspired Challenge!

Gloria

10 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

You sure did work some magic with that loop punch, Gloria...your punched vellum looks gorgeous!!!! Love your adorable snowman, too!!!

Cassie said...

You're amazing with that loop punch, Gloria! I love all of the sparkle! So cute ;D

Tricia T said...

Cute, cute, cute, Gloria!! I love that little snowman! He's on my wish list. Great job with the 5 snowflakes, too!!! I love them!

Crystal said...

WOW this is the cutest Gloria, love love your snowman and design!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

So cute! I like the framing you put around the panel, nicely done.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, what a cutie of a card!!!!!! Love that snowman!!!

Linda

Shawne said...

What a gorgeous sparkly winter card!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Gloria. I love the blues.. Great high 5.. Super way to use those dew drops.. I have some too but never use them..

Peggy said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous card!! Love the punched panel and the bling. Lovely coloring!

Marie Bingaman said...

OMGoodness Gloria! I LOVE what you have done with those loops! Now if I can just remember that until I get mine for Christmas.... :)