Saturday, October 31, 2009

SHIMMERY BLUE JAY ~~ INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

This card was made for today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast. I was inspired by THIS plate.

I used White Shimmer Paper for my entire card. The flowers were embossed with Detail Gold EP and sponged lightly with Blush Blossom and Old Olive. The blue jay was stamped with black staz-on and cut out and popped up. It was coloured with blush blossom and brilliant blue with some white gel pen.

I embossed my scalloped circle nestie directly onto my card base. Stampin Up's White Shimmer Paint was added to the scallops, my flowers and a little bit to the blue jay.

I sponged blush blossom onto the circle center and brilliant blue around the edges.

The gold cord bow was made with my bow easy.




Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~~Winged Whispers, Pointsettia December FOM, Just For You Sentiment
Paper: Shimmery White cardstock
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Blush Blossom, Old Olive, Black Staz-on
Accessories: Circle Nesties, SU White Shimmer Paint, Gold Cording, Bow Easy, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking.

Have a great weekend.

Gloria

4 comments:

Tricia T said...

What a great color combination, Gloria! Beautiful card!

Ginny said...

LOVE this one :0)

Ginny said...

p.s left something for you on my blog ;0)

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Gloria, this card is stunning!! It's a true piece of art!!!

Linda