Monday, September 14, 2009

WHATCHA BEAN DOING?

This card was made for the Featured Stamper Challenge yesterday on SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS. Shannan aka Steubner was the Featured Stamper. I chose her card HERE to case.

I kept the layout the same, but changed the stamp set, colours and added some DSP.

I used new stamps for September from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called 'The Daily Grind".




I popped the coffee grinder up on dimensionals and added three dots of cinnamon stickles.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~ The Daily Grind
Paper: Au'Chocolat DSP, Chocolate Chip, Ivory
Ink: Black Staz-on, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Blender Pen, Nesties, Slit Punch, CC Tafetta ribbon, dimensionals, stickles, Bow Easy
Thanks for looking. Have a great night.
Gloria

8 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I love what you did with this set Gloria. I am still trying to come up with a good card for this awesome set. The layout here is perfect. TFS

Crystal said...

Super cute Gloria, love the brown!!! GREAT card!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Choco-coffee-licious, Gloria!

Ginny said...

I'm a sucker for puns, this one's fab :0)

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute card! I love that sentiment and image! Great layout too! TFS!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute card, Gloria...I love all the brown tones and the stamps are adorable!!!

Candy F. said...

I love the layout for this card. I also have to add that little Gigi looks sweet with her tiara.

Laurie Wilson said...

very classy! I like white and brown together, also like how you used that little border swirly thing, and popped the grinder above the bean piles!