Friday, September 11, 2009

OPPOSITES BELIEVE


I know that is a strange title...but it goes with today's Limited Supplies Challenge at Splitcoast.
It was all about opposites: we were to use one of our OLDEST stamps, our NEWEST tool, our FAVOURITE colour combo, and our LEAST FAVOURITE embellishments.
One of my oldest stamps is this Hero Arts Large Traditional Rose stamps...I embossed it with copper EP.....I used to emboss almost everything when I first started stamping. I used my Fleur de lis border punch from EK Success...because it is my newest tool.
I used one of my favourite colour combo's, chocolate chip and pink, and my LEAST favourite embellishments...eyelets and a sticker for the sentiment.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Large Traditional Rose
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Close To Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, copper EP
Accessories: Copper EP, blender pen, EK Success Fleur de lis border punch, copper eyelets, SU Chocolate satin ribbon, Scalloped Oval punch, paper piercer, Bow Easy
Thanks for looking.
Gloria

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Oh how elegant is this rose image... just beautiful!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How pretty! Great design and embellishments!

Kim said...

Gorgeous, you bow is so perfect!

Peggy said...

WOW!! What a beautiful card. Love the colors you used and that bow is fabulous!