Sunday, September 20, 2009

FEATURED STAMPER: FLOWERS FOR HEATHER

This card was made for today's Featured Stamper: Tankgrl aka Heather. I love her work. I chose her card HERE to case.

I changed the stamp set I used, added some paper piercing and faux stitching. I love the layout and how she used the new In Colours...so I kept that the same.

I used new stamps from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Chrysanthemum~November Flower of the Month.

I used my MS Arch Lattice Border punch to create some decorative corners, and my slot punch to tie on the ribbon.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~Chrysanthemum November Flower of the Month
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Textured Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall
Accessories: MS Arch Lattice Border Punch, Slot Punch, Paper Piercer, White gel Pen, blender pen, markers, sponge daubers, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

Gloria

5 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

So unique to make the mums purple, they look fabulous! Lovely corner punches and ribbon and piercing... the piercing is perfection!

Crystal said...

So beautiful Gloria wonderful case card and LOVE those colors!

ND Stamper Spot said...

This is beautiful. Love the way you added the ribbon.

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Hi Gloria
You have won my blog candy!!!
I'll need your address to send it too if you could e mail me .
Congratulations
Caroline

Kim said...

Beautiful colors and like how you outlined the flower in yellow. Very pretty!