Monday, September 7, 2009

FALLING LEAVES SYMPATHY

I needed a sympathy card for a co-worker. I was inspired my qvande's card in todays CAS gallery.

I stamped the whirlwind of leaves with different colours and embossed with clear embossing powders. The two larger leaves were done the same way and cut out. The one leaf is popped up on dimensionals.

I did alot of sponging and distressed the edges. I added small brads in each corner.


This is the inside of the card. I sometimes forget to decorate the inside. This has alot of white space so there is enough room for everyone at work to sign it.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Inkadinkadoo~Fall Season; Clear Dollar Stamps~Words of Sympathy
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Black
Paper: Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Versamark, Basic Grey Brads, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers

Thanks for looking!

Gloria

8 comments:

Cassie said...

WOW, and WOW! Gloria, this is amazing! I love everything about it ;D

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Oh Gloria.......Wow......This is STUNNING....love everything about it.... You definitely out did yourself on this one!!!!

cheers Brenda

Crystal said...

OMG Gloria this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE those leaves and colors...WOW!!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

This is so vivid and beautiful, Gloria!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Gloria. I love the falling leaves. Perfect for a sympathy card. Great job.

ND Stamper Spot said...

Great card. Love your color choices with the falling leaves theme.

Joan Ervin said...

Gloria...your card is STUNNING!!!! I love the beautiful colors and the popped up leaves look awesome!!!

Simona Moon said...

beautiful!