Friday, September 18, 2009

CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS WEEKEND COLOUR CHALLENGE

This card is for this weekends Clear Dollar Stamps Colour Challenge found over at PaperCraftPlanet. Lisa Lara is our host this week and she chose the colours, Chocolate Chip, Turquoise Blue, Light Green with the option of a dark orange or gold and white as our neutral.

I used the new stamp set for September from Clear Dollar Stamps called 'I A-Door You'.

I stamped the door and coloured it in with Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip. I added some blue for the sky. I cut the door out and popped it up on dimensionals.

The little container of flowers was stamped and cut out after I coloured it. It was popped up on dimensionals too and I added some stickles. It is hard to see, but I did add the light green in the stems of my flowers.

The sheer double bow was made with my Bow Easy.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~I A-Door You
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Bermuday Bay
Ink: Black Staz-on, Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Light Green(marker)
Accessories: MS border punch, paper piercer, dimensionals, blender pen, ribbon, Bow Easy, stickles, sponge daubers

Thanks for looking.

Gloria

11 comments:

Christi said...

Gloria this card is stunning! I love how you used the door! I really like this set even though I do struggle with it a bit. I love your big ribbon with big bow. Great Job!

Kim said...

This is so pretty, the combination of teal and brown is so lovely as is your coloring. Love the name of the stamp too!

stampinganja said...

Beautiful!! I really love this!
I might have to case you, I got this stamp in the mail this week.
Thanks for sharing, Anja

Lisa Lara said...

I just love the depth you achieved on this Gloria. It looks real. I just love the border edges.

Dawn B. said...

This set is so cute Gloria. I love the way you used the colors. Your border punch makes a great frame. The spongin on your sky makes it look real. Super job.

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Oh baby.....you rocked this challenge...love it.

Tricia T said...

I love the polka dotted bow on your card! It even matching your blog! :-) So cute!!

Krafty Kelly said...

The paper piercing is such a spectacular addition to your card. The bermuda bay really makes the card pop. TFS.

Lorraine said...

That is so pretty and such an inviting scene. Wonderfully done!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gorgeous! great colors and ribbon.

Peggy said...

Such a pretty card! Your coloring is awesome!Love the color combination and that bow is fabulous!