Monday, August 17, 2009

MASCULINE CLEAN AND SIMPLE

This card was created for today's CAS challenge at Splitcoatstampers. We were to make a masculine card.

I used the Under The Sea stamp set which is new for August from Clear Dollar Stamps.

I used the mesh that Kris (aka krischir) sent me in a RAK to make my background.

I heavily distressed and tore my background then stitched it back together. I also was able to use a Build A Brad.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~Under The Sea
Paper: Soft Suede, Kraft
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Soft Suede
Accessories: Build a Brad, Mesh, brayer, paper piercer, twine & needle, dimensionals, Large Oval punch


Thanks for looking.

Gloria

7 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

I'm liking this man card in browns, even your details are masculine, the rope and rough edges, it's perfect!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great masculine card!

Shawne said...

I love the background you made and the distressing with the stitching, very cool masculine card!

Sue said...

I totally love this card, Gloria! I like the distressing, the "stitching", the starfish, the build-a-brad... Great card!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

How creative - love the distressed edges, sewing and this color combo!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great design and cool images! Awesome card!