Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MOTORCYCLE MANIA

I created this card for today's sketch challenge. I flipped the sketch to incorporate this new image for June from Clear Dollar Stamps called Motorcycle Mania.

This card is also for Mothermark aka Cindy's 50th teapot challenge. Check out her blog HERE.
I received this sweet little teapot pin from MariLynn in the mail today! I included it with my card in honour of Cindy's 50th teapot anniversary!

Card Supplies:

STAMPS: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Motorcycle Mania
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Black, Basic Grey, River Rock
Ink: Black Staz-on
Accessories: Markers, Oval & Word Window Punches, Swiss Dots & Distressed Stripes embossing folders, silver brads, dimensionals

TFL...Hope you have a great evening!

2 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Lovely detail and coloring Gloria! Cool card and that little pin is cute!

Connie M. said...

So very fun! Love the distressed lines with this image!!